Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to apply to all sales of goods by RJN Chemicals Ltd to all customers to the express exclusion of all other terms, conditions and warranties, whatever, and the Company shall not be bound by any representation, guarantee or warranty made by its employees, agents or representatives.
- The placing of an order by the buyer signifies the Buyers complete acceptance of these terms. Any variation to these terms and conditions shall not be applicable unless agreed in writing by an authorised Director of RJN Chemicals Ltd. Any other conditions (including any conditions which may be contained in your order) are excluded.
- If goods are out of stock your order will be actioned as soon as goods become available and you will be contacted to advise of the approximate delivery date.
- Delivery dates are given in good faith but we accept no liability in the event of these being missed due to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control.
- Pallet orders - 2-3 day delivery if order received before midday
- Non-pallet order - Next day delivery if order received before midday
- Free Carriage on orders over £300
- Surcharge may apply to deliveries including special terms (including timed deliveries/deliveries outside of UK mainland)
Incorrect goods delivered/shortages
- No claim for damage to or loss of the goods or part thereof from whatsoever cause during transit will be entertained by the company unless the purchaser:-
- provides separate written notice to the Company of the damage or shortage within three Days of the delivery of the goods or, in the event of the loss of the goods, within 7 days of the notified date of arrival of the consignment.
- submits a detailed claim in writing to the Company within 3 days of the notice given under (a) above
- has noted any damage on the delivery record sheet upon acceptance of shipment or endorses, where applicable, on the carriers receipt or docket that the goods had been accepted without examination.
- The liability of the Company in respect of any claim accepted under this clause shall be limited to making up any shortage or replacing any goods proved to have been damaged or lost in transit to the point of delivery and we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser, whether direct or consequential and however so arising.
- Credit account facilities can be made available to certain Customers upon application. Once an account is established, customers can order using invoice payment such payment being due promptly within 30 days net of invoice date.
- The company reserves the right to charge compound interest on any overdue balances after the expiry of 30 days at a rate of 3% above the current Bank of England base rate per month from the date on which the payment should have been made until the date of payment and to suspend all further deliveries until the account is clear.
Descriptions and Dimensions.
- We try to ensure that all items advertised by the Company are accurately described. Please note that all descriptions, illustrations, drawings, dimensions, weights, measurements, specifications, standards of performance or other descriptive matter are approximate only and shall not form part of the contract. Our record of any order placed by you verbally shall be conclusive as to the type and quantity of the product and the point and date of delivery. Every care has been taken in the compilation of our website but the company accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.
For further information please contact RJN on (01753) 655076 or email email@example.com